How to apply for graduate studies at the School of Biological Sciences?
Please submit the following materials through Graduate Admissions Management & Evaluation System(GAMES).
- Complete the Graduate Application Form
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- Submit one transcript from each college or university attended (Applicant needs to upload electronic or scanned copies of most current transcripts in MyRED)
- Submit Official GRE scores (Institution Code 6877)
- Submit Statement of Purpose(1- 2 pages) describing your research interest and long-term professional goals
- Submit CV or Resume
When is the application deadline?
- The departmental deadline for Fall 2014 admission is December 15th, 2013. We are no longer accepting applications for spring admission, except under special circumstances.
- Admission to the graduate program will be made only when all the departmental requirements are met and are on file.
- The Office of Graduate Studies will send official notice of the admission deadlines.
International Students Only
- TOEFL Score - 85 iBT, 565 paper based/225 computer based.
- The Financial Resource Certification Form provides information related to visa applications and isn’t needed if the applicant is not recommended for admission.
For More Information
Agnes Yunyi Wu
School of Biological Sciences
348 Manter Hall, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588-0118