- Smith A. J., Q. Li, S.W. Wietgrefe, et al. Host Genes Associated with HIV-1 Replication in Lymphatic
Tissue. J. Immunol. 2010,185:5417-24.
- García A, N.B. Siddappa, Q. Li, et al. AIDS and optic neuritis in a rhesus monkey infected with the R5
clade C SHIV-1157ipd3N4. J Med Primatol. 2010, 39:356–360, PMID- 20412378
- Yukl, SA.l, S. Gianella,.E. Sinclair, L. Epling, Q. Li, et al. Differences in HIV Burden and Immune
Activation within the Gut of HIV Positive Patients Receiving Suppressive Antiretroviral Therapy. J. Infect. Dis. 2010, 202:1553–1561.
Li, Q., J.D. Estes, P.M. Schlievert, et al. Glycerol monolaurate prevents mucosal SIV transmission.
Nature 2009 458: 1034-1038. PMCID: PMC2785041
Li, Q., P.J. Skinner, S.-J. Ha, et al. Visualizing antigen-specific and infected cells in situ predicts
outcomes in early viral infection. Science 2009 323: 1726-1729. PMCID:
- Bosinger, SE., Q. Li, SN. Gordon, et al. Global genomic analysis reveals rapid control of a robust innate
response in SIV-infected sooty mangabeys. J. Clin. Invest. 2009,
119:3556–3572. PMCID:PMC2786806. (Bosinger, SE. and Li Q. are co-first-authorship with equal contribution).
Li, Q., A.J. Smith, T.W. Schacker, J.V. Carlis, L. Duan, C.S. Reilly, and A.T. Haase. Microarray analysis of
lymphatic tissue reveals stage-specific, gene-expression signatures in HIV-1 infection. J. Immunol. 2009, 183: 1975–1982.
Li Q, J. Skinner P, Duan L, Haase AT. A technique to simultaneously visualize virus-specific CD8+ T Cells
and Virus-Infected Cells In situ. J. Vis. Exp. 2009 Aug 13;(30)
Li, Q., J.D. Estes, L. Duan, J. Jessurun, S. Pambuccian, C. Forster, S. Wietgrefe, M. Zupancic, T. Schacker,
C. Reilly, J.V. Carlis, and A.T. Haase. Simian immunodeficiency virus-induced intestinal cell apoptosis is the underlying
mechanism of the regenerative enteropathy of early infection. J. Infect.
Dis. 2008, 197:420-429.
- Weiler, A.M., Q. Li, L. Duan, et al. Genital ulcers facilitate rapid viral entry and dissemination
following intravaginal inoculation with cell-associated simian immunodeficiency virus SIVmac239. J. Virol. 2008 82: 4154-4158. PMCID PMC2292998
- Estes, J.D., Q. Li, M.R. Reynolds, et al. Premature induction of an immunosuppressive T regulatory
response in acute SIV infection. J. Infect. Dis. 2006, 193:703-712.
Li, Q., L. Duan, J.D. Estes, et al. Peak SIV replication in “resting” memory CD4+ T cells
depletes gut lamina propria CD4+ T cells. Nature 2005,
- Miller, C.J., Q. Li, K. Abel, et al. Propagation and dissemination of infection after vaginal transmission
of SIV. J. Virol. 2005 79: 9217-9227.
Li, Q., J.D. Lifson, L. Duan, et al. Potential roles for follicular dendritic cell associated osteopontin in
lymphoid follicle pathology and repair and B cell regulation in HIV-1 and SIV infections. J. Infect. Dis. 2005, 192:1269-1276.
- Zhang, Z.-Q., S.W. Wietgrefe, Q. Li, et al. Roles of substrate availability and infection of resting and
activated CD4+ T cells in transmission and acute simian immunodeficiency virus infection. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2004, 101:5640-5645.
Li, Q., K.G. Mansfield, A.A. Lackner, et al. Quantitative image analysis of simian immunodeficiency virus
replication in macrophages co-infected with Mycobacterium avium complex. J. Infect.
Dis. 2000, 181:867-871.
Li, Q., K. Gebhard, T. Schacker, et al. The relationship between tumor necrosis factor and human
immunodeficiency virus gene expression in lymphoid tissue. J. Virol. 1997