Our main purpose is to serve as a representative body for the School of Biological Sciences (SBS) graduate students and to promote a closer relationship among graduate students studying biological sciences. Secondarily, we serve as a channel of communication between graduate students, staff, faculty, and administration.
- President, Alaina Pfenning
- Vice President, Pallabi Kundu
- Treasurer, Crystal Uminski
- Secretary, Brandi Pessman
- GSA Representative, Natalia Gutierrez-Pinto
- Faculty Advisor, Dr. Eileen Hebets
- Graduate Student Invited Speaker Co-Chairs: Stella Uiterwaal & Bailey McNichol
To be Announced
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All authors (including affiliation if different than UNL)
- Poster Title
- Abstract of not more than 250 words
- Submit abstract here: To be announced
Posters should be able to fit within 46 by 46 inches.