Our main purpose is to serve as a representative body for School of Biological Sciences (SBS) graduate students and to promote a closer relationship among graduate students studying biological sciences. Secondarily, we serve as a channel of communication between graduate students, staff, faculty and administration.
- President, Tyler Corey
- Vice President, Abhilesh Dhawanjewar
- Treasurer, Itzela Cruz
- Secretary, Anisha Pokharel
- GSA Representive, Erin Carr
- Faculty Advisor, Dr. Eileen Hebets
- Graduate Student Invited Speaker Co-Chairs: Reilly Cooper & Alaina Pfenning
April 12, 2019
Poster and abstracts due by 5 pm on March 25, 2019!
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All authors (including affiliation if different than UNL)
- Poster Title
- Abstract of not more than 250 words
- Submit abstract here: https://goo.gl/forms/uMFUdENuVe8NHDon2
Posters should be able to fit within 46 by 46 inches.