Our main purpose is to serve as a representative body for the School of Biological Sciences (SBS) graduate students and to promote a closer relationship among graduate students studying biological sciences. Secondarily, we serve as a channel of communication between graduate students, staff, faculty, and administration.
- President, Ashley Foltz
- Vice President, Matthew Craffey
- Treasurer, Francis Biagioli
- Secretary, Nitin Bansal
- GSA Representative, Sara Hopkins
- Faculty Advisor, Dr. Eileen Hebets
- Graduate Student Invited Speaker Co-Chairs: Ashley Foltz and Quentin Smith
To be Announced
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All authors (including affiliation if different than UNL)
- Poster Title
- Abstract of not more than 250 words
- Submit abstract here: To be announced
Posters should be able to fit within 46 by 46 inches.